Thursday, May 5, 2011

Darling Doo~Dads

Our next vendor feature interview is with Stacee Hendrickson. Her booth/business is called Darling Doo~Dads.

You can follow Darling Doo~Dads on facebook http://www.facebook.com/Darling-Doo-Dads
or check out their shop on Etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop/staceeeric and you can even follow the adventures of their family by checking out Stacee's blog http://ericandstaceehendrickson.blogspot.com/

Stacee, what type of items do you sell?
I have hand crafted several fun items! I hand painted little girl’s hair bow holders (some personalized) that can be hung on the wall to help keep hair bows and clips organized. I have sewn adult and children’s tote bags, children’s security blankets, and fabric gift bags. And, I have made some bracelets, earrings, and necklaces. I will also have some items from Hastings Woodworking to sell…. Handmade wooden birdhouses and bird feeders.

Did you participate in the Fall 2010 Hesston, KS Barn Sale?
Yes, I did. It was a beautiful Fall day!

What is your favorite item that you will have for sale?
My favorite new item that I will have at this sale is my Tattered Tote Bags. They would be perfect for several things…. A church quiet bag, a going to grandma’s bag, a library bag, a grocery bag, a diaper bag… the possibilities are endless!

What other craft show/sales have you participated in?
Besides the Fall Barn Sale, I also participated in the Holiday Gift Blitz last November at the Sedgwick County Extension Center.

What is your favorite craft show food?
I love the Bloom’in Onion and the traditional Funnel Cake.

What is your favorite thing about Spring? And your least favorite?
I love to get out in our yard… to plant flowers and a garden with my husband’s help. I have two little girls and it is fun just to be outside with them, watching them and playing with them. My least favorite thing is the mud from the Spring showers!

What are some of your favorite activities and hobbies?
I love to scrapbook, sew and quilt, watch K-State football and basketball, and doing things with my family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting the Barn Sale!